Wednesday, September 07, 2011

First day of school

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Today was the first day of school around this neck of the woods.  It was sad to see them start another year but I really did enjoy the peace and quiet!  I made the kids a fun breakfast this morning.  Brooklyn's had 2 eyes at one point. 


 I cannot believe how old Brooklyn looks.  I don't think I am ready for her to grow up.
 Jeremy with his friend Dylan.

 Jayden was super excited about starting preschool.  He wanted to salute for his picture.
 Ryan wanted in on all of this picture taking.
 Not only was it the first day of school but it was also the hottest day of the year.  So as a suprise we had ice cream sundaes for them when they got home.  They thought that was pretty cool.



The kids had a great first day.  I am so glad.  I am looking forward to a great school year!

No comments: