Wednesday, July 27, 2011

summer time

These pictures posted in the opposite order then I thought they were going to so I am going to work backwards.  Here are some pictures from July 5 when we had a picnic dinner at Lewisville Park.
I loved this picture of Brooklyn.
Earlier that day I met up with Lisa and we took the kids to Lewisville Park so the kids could go swimming in the river.  They had a ton of fun.
On the Fourth of July we went to a friend of ours that Benson worked nights with.  We went to their house last year for the 4th and had a really good time.  We were excited to go back this year.  We had a lot of fun again.  Jeremy loved seeing the fireworks that they set off and Brooklyn loved flirting with Bill.

Brooklyn and Bill
Brooklyn with Kristin up in the tree house.
all decked out for the 4th
Before we went to Bill's house we played outside with the neighbors.  The kids had fun playing with water balloons.


These pictures are from my birthday.  I was sick over my birthday.  Benson had planned a surprise party with some friends that ended up having to be cancelled which was a total bummer.  On my actual birthday we had the Larman's and the Gaylor's come over.  Unfortunately I still wasn't feeling great and didn't even get to take a bite of my birthday cake.  All in all it was really fun to have friends over.  Thanks to my wonderful husband for trying to make it a special day for me.
During my birthday celebration Jer lost his 2 front teeth.  They had been loose for quite some time and apparently Jer was tired of it and he had Benson yank them.





We also headed to Tualating to meet up with some old friends from there to have a play date.  Apparently I didn't do a very good job at taking pictures of the event.
We have had a very busy summer so far and it isn't slowing down anytime soon.  I am happy to be busy and spending time with friends and family.

1 comment:

caitlinlee said...

Looks like fun! We wish we could have seen you guys this summer. Are you back from San Jose yet? Call me and tell me how it was!