Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a couple projects

We have been working on some projects around the house.  I bought this chair for $10 at Goodwill.  Benson wasn't very happy with me but I think he likes the finished project.  I did most of it by myself.  Benson helped me with a little bit putting on the new fabric.

BEFORE
AFTER
 For Benson's birthday I gave him money to make a workbench for the garage.  He was very excited and in Benson fashion it is much more than just a workbench that goes in the garage.

Here is the table top that he glued a bunch of 2x6's cut in half together.  Jeremy helped him with this part.  Jeremy of course felt pretty lucky to help out his dad.



The finished project.  I tried to find a place in our house to put it but it is too big.  It is way too nice to be sitting in a garage, but there was just no where for it to go.  I told Benson our nicest piece of furniture should not be in the garage.  He is very happy with it and nobody is allowed to touch it!  Just kidding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
that table is gorgeous.

C.Lee said...

i love the chair! cute fabric.

Janel said...

wow!! both the projects turned out BEAUTIFUL!!