Thursday, March 17, 2011

Harlem Globetrotters

Back in February we were able to take the kids to see the Harlem Globetrotters.  Some good friends of ours were able to score us some reasonably priced tickets and awesome seats.  The kids had a blast.  Brooklyn was the most fun to watch.  She was laughing so hard.  It was really cute.  Brooklyn kept asking if it was over and she was always so excited when I said no.
 Ryan enjoyed himself too but he insisted on sitting on my lap the whole time.

This blow up mascot was hilarious.  I think I laughed the most at it.

 Teen Wolf

2 comments:

C.Lee said...

Look at those pierced ears!! Have Brooklyn call me. I miss her!

kristenhcubed said...

Wow! Your globetrotters pictures are way better than mine. Proof positive that you had better seats...and a better camera. I'm jealous!