Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween

I am finally getting around to posting for Halloween. I have tried a couple of other times but my computer was having issues. Anyway, the kids had a good time trick or treating this year. I love Halloween and walking around with the kids and seeing all the fun costumes of all the other little kids. I love the feeling of Halloween and fall kicking into high gear. I absolutely loved Ryan in his little dog costume. I bought him a pumpkin costume because we decided on the traditional costumes this year but I just couldn't resist how adorable he was in this.
I wish you could see his little tail wagging as he walked, adorable! Ryan loves his doggie costume too. He sleeps with it every night.
left to right: Ryan's, Jeremy's and Brooklyn's
Jeremy and Brooklyn did theirs all by themselves.
Ryan had no problem getting in there and asking for candy.


The cutest witch I have ever seen!
We went with our friends the Larman's. The kids had fun going together.

No comments: