Thursday, October 21, 2010

the search for the greatest pumpkins

We have really lucked out and have had some really nice weather here. So we went to the pumpkin patch on one of those nice days. We got to launch pumpkins and try to make them into a barrel. Which we were not successful at but it was still fun.

So I told Jeremy to count to 3 and then let go. So he counted and then... didn't let go!
Brooklyn launching one of her pumpkins.
There was also a petting zoo. Ryan loved all of the animals.
The kids by the chicken coop.
Ryan also loved riding the tractor.
The kids had fun running through this maze.
Jeremy found his perfect pumpkin.
This isn't the pumpkin Brooklyn picked but I thought it was a cute picture.
Jeremy trying to help Ryan with his pumpkin.
Benson said he was going to get the biggest pumpkin he could find and he certainly did.


Me and the hubs!


I promise we had fun.
Everyone doing their share (except me, I had to take pics)!

2 comments:

Carla said...

That look's like a ton of fun. Sure wish I could have been there with you. I'd love to see a picture of Ryan's expression when he starts digging out pumpkin inerds.

Shannon W. said...

Your family does such fun stuff. I have never in my life launched a pumpkin. I'll have to try it.