Friday, October 01, 2010

I love the leaves!

So I asked my mom if I could do the post today and she said yes. So I want to tell you about my day. First off this is Ryan. So, I went to Read and Play with Mom and had a really good time. I loved the books they read. I got up and did the actions to the songs and even danced. Then I got to make my own spider but it creeped me out a little, so Mom helped me finish it. Anyway, I was such a good boy that Mom let me play outside before nap time.

First off I want to show you my new truck Mom got for me. I love it! I love playing with it in the leaves. Mom of course couldn't resist taking pictures of me. She is always pulling out the camera and never lets me touch it. That was okay with me today though because I had my truck. I could put the crane down into the leaves...
open the mouth and get some leaves...
I could even push it around in the leaves and hear them crunch!
One of my favorite things to do is fall into the leaves. My brother Jeremy showed me how to do it just the other day. It is so much fun.
They are also really fun to throw into the air.
I love the way they feel in my hands!
After all that I needed to rake them back up so I could...
oh wait, there is one more leaf in the crane,
fall into them one more time.
That's the end. Mom then told me it was nap time. I wasn't very happy about it but she was right. I fell asleep really fast.

1 comment:

Jeppson's said...

You kill me... I miss you guys! Love the post RYAN....