Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 years


Today is our 10 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years already. Time has flown by but at the same time I look back and think of all the things that have happened in 10 years and I am shocked it has only been 10 years.

10 years of marriage
9 year old very smart Brooklyn
8 moves
7 different homes and 7 jobs for Benson
6 year old goofy Jeremy
5 different cities
4 different states and 4 different jobs for me
3 beautiful healthy children and 3 different colleges/universitys
2 year old dancing Ryan
and
1 happy marriage
(I love that I get to be cheesy a couple of times a year.)

We have been through so much and have done so much in these last 10 years. I wouldn't change anything. (Well lets be honest, I would change a few financial decisions we made.) I have loved being married to Benson. He is truly my best friend and I love the time we get to spend together as a couple and also as a family. Benson, thank you for all that you have given me. You have made me a wife, mother (a stay at home mom, even better) and helped me become the person I am today. You mean everything to me and I would do anything for you.


I love you!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very sweet! Congratulations!

Janel said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhh :) love you guys!