Friday, August 06, 2010

Park City, UT

The first week we were in Utah was spent it Park City. We had a lot of fun hanging out, swimming, swimming and even a little more swimming. Janel, Laura, and I went to the hot tubs a couple of nights. We also stayed up late and played games.


While we were up there my Grandpa Jeppson came up for dinner one night. It was nice to have him there. The little ones with Great Grandpa.

Ryan, Avery, Brooklyn, Jeremy, and Wyatt with Grandpa and Grandma.
We definitely had enough treats too.
Ryan reading to Wyatt.
The last night we were there we went down the Alpine Slide. That was a lot of fun. I just wish Ryan had been old enough to go.

Jeremy rode down with Grandpa since he wasn't old enough to go on his own.Brooklyn with Laura right behind.

I let Ryan sit in the sled while I pulled it back, the employee lectured me as to why that was not a good idea. At first I thought he was joking and almost started to laugh. The whole gang after going down the slide.

No comments: