Saturday, July 03, 2010

Our last big day. We went to Silver Falls. On our way there we saw a deer with her little babies. They were absolutely adorable. Here is a mixture of Matt's pictures and ours.




I love this picture.

These pictures are totally out of order but that is okay. We decided to do the full hike so we could see all 10 falls. It was about 4 miles. So this picture is from before we started.
If only Ryan had stayed this content the whole time. Unfortunately he decided that he wanted to be with me a majority of the time. He is too heavy to carry in the baby carrier so after a while I just carried him in my arms. I did that about the last 1.5 miles. That was pretty miserable. I'd like to try the hike again in a few years when he can walk the whole way!
The gang at South Falls right at the beginning.

The third one.
Double Falls
Don't remeber which one this was.


Jeremy and Brooklyn did really well on the hike. There was very little complaining.

This is my favorite one. If you look close enough you can see that the trail goes behind the fall. The water doesn't land into water it lands on a huge rock. It is so loud.
I'm not sure what he was trying to do but I didn't have to carry him for a minute so I didn't complain.
All in all it was a good day.

No comments: