Friday, July 02, 2010

Mount St. Helens

Last Thursday Benson took Brooklyn and Jeremy plus Matt, Dayna, McKinley, and Caton to Mt. St. Helens to see the lava river bed. I stayed home so that Ryan could have a normal day. He really needed a day to nap and just be at home. He ended up taking a 4 hour nap. So I was really happy I decided to stay home with him. It was also nice to get some things done around the house. The down side is that I missed out. After I saw Benson's and Matt's pictures I was bummed that I wasn't able to go. I guess that means we will just have to go back.

Anyway, for some reason the only 2 times we have seen these rainbow clouds has been when we have been at Mt. St. Helens. They are really pretty.





They had to cross a suspension bridge. I love this picture that Benson took of one little piece of the bridge.
I guess Jer loved going across the bridge. Apparently Benson was making is shake and Jeremy couldn't stop laughing.


Matt took this picture of Benson taking a picture of Jeremy. Plus it's a cool picture of the bridge.
They had a really good time and the weather was perfect. I will have to make sure to go next time.









No comments: