Sunday, June 20, 2010

A beautiful Saturday

I am trying to get caught up with my posts. Anyway, back on June 12th Benson had to work all day at the Waterfront for the Rose Festival. I knew it was going to be a beautiful day and didn't want to sit home. So I made plans with my neighbors. We went down to the waterfront in Vancouver and rode our bikes to the Saturday Market at the park... the kids got sno cones...
played around...

Mike took the kids for bike rides in the baby carrier...

we played in the water...



played in the grass along the waterfront...
had dinner at WhoSong and Larry's on the water...

meanwhile Ryan napped...

the kids had ice cream...then we walked along the waterfront.
It was a wonderful day, the only thing missing was Benson.

1 comment:

C.Lee said...

Looks fun! I love that close up of Brooklyn; she really is so beautiful. I miss you guys! Love you!