Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. It didn't start off so great. Benson was stuck at work and didn't get home until 10:00 A.M. and when Ryan woke up from the night he had wet through. The kids were fighting because I asked them to pick up the play room as my gift and they didn't want to. Then when it was time to go to church Benson couldn't complete a sentence because he was so tired. So I sent him to bed and put Ryan down for a nap and Brooklyn, Jeremy, and I went to church. Not my ideal Mother's Day. But the talks that day in church were wonderful, the kids got up and sang (with big smiles on their faces), I got a yummy candy bar from the ward, we went and took cute pics of the kids and Benson made a wonderful dinner. So it was a great day. Ryan eating corn on the cob for the first time. He loved it.


I think it is going to take a little more then a lick of the lips to get that face clean.If you want to see more pictures from our Mother's Day photo shoot go to my photo blog!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that top picture. So . . . when are you going to take our family's pictures??