Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

We had an Easter party with our neighbors. The kids had a good time finding eggs. We let the babies start it off and then moved on up the line to the big girls. They were all very satisfied with the amount of eggs they found. Ryan collecting his share.
I love when they are so young and innocent. They find an egg that someone has forced upon them and then they want to open it. Before they are allowed to open it they are being bossed around so they can find more! Isn't it fun!


After the hunt they separated their candy from non candy items, made a craft and decorated cupcakes.
I figured while we were standing around with cameras in hand I would have someone take a picture of us since we don't seem to have very many.
Jeremy with 2 of the cupcakes he made.
Ryan didn't care about decorating just eating.
This is Easter morning at our house. I love that Ryan is starting to give me the cheesy smile when he sees me trying to get a picture of him.

No comments: