Thursday, February 04, 2010

Jeremy and Ryan's Room

After several weeks we finally finished the boys' room. I love the way it turned out. My mind changed several times throughout the process. The one thing I did know was the room had to be blue per Jeremy's request. He was very upset when the house we bought wasn't blue and kept asking if we could paint it. Luckily his bedroom was good enough for him. I love blue but changing the siding on my house for my 5 year old wasn't going to happen.

The picture below with the framed jersey was Benson's dad's when he played hockey as a young boy. It is really cool to me to now have it hanging in my boy's room.
"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." I love that saying. I applies to so many things in life. It is a good reminder for me.

My friend Chelon made all of the vinyl for me. I am so happy with it. Thank you so much. If you need vinyl go to her site http://www.chattywalls.com/. She is amazing.



4 comments:

Kelly said...

ooo-love the room...and the craft...and the necklace. That is a nice gift..where did she get it--I'd love to pass it on to a few people?

Rebecca said...

Very cute!

Janel said...

you amaze me

chelon:) said...

i love it! the paint job that you did looks amazing :)