Sunday, February 21, 2010

the cabin

The first weekend in February I went with some friends to a cabin. We had 6 adults, 1 teenager, and 12 kids. It was a full house but it was so much fun. The kids had a blast playing together. They got along so well. The cabin sits on 5 acres with a stream running through. As you can imagine Jeremy had a blast. They also had foosball, air hockey, and ping pong. There was a really fun playroom with a girls area and a boys area. Ryan had a blast playing with the cars and all the cars contraptions. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Jeremy and Ashlyn



Reegan, Brooklyn and Kylie
They had bikes for the kids to ride. I thought this was a cool picture of Jer.
Ashlyn and Jeremy having a blast outside.
Brooklyn being my little model.
on a walk
Ryan looking through the railing from the upstairs down to me in the family room.
Some of the kids coming back from a bike ride.

We had such a fun time. I can't wait to do it again. Unfortunately my camera battery died before our weekend was over. That was a major bummer for me because I didn't bring my charger!








3 comments:

Brenley said...

How fun is that? Reminds me of going to our lake house in the summer. Lots of chaos and lots of fun! You guys are so great at making wonderful memories for your kids!

Carla said...

That first picture of Jeremy and Ashlyn looks like they've been a couple forever. I love the way she's leaning into him--so cute. Looks like you all had a really fun time.

KATE said...

it looks like a lot of fun. I am loving looking at your pictures Michelle! Holy Cow, you have a great eye!!