Saturday, January 09, 2010

new blog

I started a new blog. It is my photo blog. I can't really call it my photography blog because I don't feel like a true photographer yet. Someday soon I hope to call myself that. I am working on it. I am signing up for some classes here soon. But for being the amateur that I am, I am happy with what pictures I have taken so far.

So without further ado...please welcome my photo blog, Capturing Life's Moments! Just click on the link to the right.

(Now I just need to convince Benson to let me go buy Photoshop because I just don't think Picasa is going to cut it anymore. Wish me luck!)

5 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Great photos! I too am starting up a little photography on the side. Don't you love it? My wish list is super long- so many great photography stuff out there! You definitely need photoshop. You deserve it!

Ben said...

Wow - I had no idea, Michelle. Go for it! And maybe Benson would be persuaded easier with Photoshop Elements? (almost as good, lots cheaper??)

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

No, go with Photoshop! It is worth the extra money! Amazing things you can do with it!

KATE said...

How fun! I can't wait to go and check out all your pictures!

I'm not smart enough to use photoshop, but my sister Kari uses it all the time and loves it.
Good Luck!

amanda said...

Love your picstures! We're looking for an SLR camera. I suprised Jordan with the Canon Rebel XS for Christmas and while he really likes it I didn't really know what I was doing when I picked it out so we're planning on exchanging it for something else after a bit more research. Any suggestions?