Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Little Ry

I love this little kid. He drives me crazy but I love him. He is so adventerous. He is always always always on the go. I can't get him to stop long enough to get a good picture of him. I don't even ask him to sit down just to stop moving and it doesn't happen. Ryan loves to be a part of everything. He wants to play with the big kids, eat all by himself with a fork or spoon, put on big kids shoes, put on and wear Jer's coat, repremand the kids when I do, tell the dog what to do, help vacuum, sort laundry, brush his hair, dance just like the do on So You Think You Can Dance (it's pretty funny), and he loves to talk. Ryan is such a ball of energy that I have a hard time keeping up with him sometimes. Ryan also loves to give kisses and hugs, read books, body slam Sarge, go for walks, eat and then eat a little more just to make sure he is full. He really is a lot of fun but I can't wait until he is old enough to go to Nursery so I can actually enjoy church.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

what sweet sentiments!
you captured his personality perfectly:)