Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving

The sign above says it all. I feel so blessed to spend Thanksgiving with family. We love that it has become a tradition for Kathi, Zach, and Ashli to come to our home every year for Thanksgiving. It started back when we lived in New York. This is our 4th year of having Thanksgiving with them. Thanks guys for coming, it means a lot to us.
This is our traditional picture at the dinner table before the feast. It was really yummy.

Ryan loved it. This is him letting me know he is done.Of course we had to end the night with some yummy pie.
Ryan chose the peanut butter pie.

I think he liked it.
I am in a craft group with some friends here. The Thanksgiving sign at the top of this post and this wreath I made at 2 of our craft nights. I love getting together with the group and creating something. The wreath was hanging on my front porch for the last 2 months. I was so sad to take it down.

1 comment:

crazymamma said...

soo cute! i soo miss you guys! and i want to come to your craft night..that is sooo freakin awesome...i love the stuff u have made!! i was going through pics and i saw soo many of the kids and i soo miss you all! lets get together...being strangers is no fun!!!:_)