Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmastime

I absolutely love the holidays. It is fun to finally have a house to decorate. Benson was nice enough to put lights way at the top of our house. They look wonderful but I don't think he will ever do it again. I am not sure I ever want him to do it again. There were a couple of times I was a little nervous about him falling. So, thanks again Bens for doing it for me.

One of the days we were outside the kids were drawing with chalk. Brooklyn drew Baby Jesus in the stable. I thought she did a fantastic job. I don't know where she got the talent for drawing because Benson and I are horrible.



3 comments:

Carla said...

Brooklyn, I love your drawing. You're very talented--keep it up!

KATE said...

Her chalk drawing is great! We never have lights on all the peaks of our house, Scott would never do that. It's so high up, way to go Benson!

KATE said...

Michelle, thank you SO much for your comment on my blog! It really does make me feel better that I'm not the only one. You wouldn't believe the swearing I've done to my kids lately. :) (I swear I'm going to hell sometimes) They really are just kids, but yikes man. I just keep thinking they should be acting better, cuz ya know, Santa won't visit naughty kids. :)
thanks Michelle!!