Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas tree hunting

One of our newer traditions is to go cut down our Christmas tree. We go with Kathi, Zach and Ashli after Thanksgiving. I really enjoy going with everyone. I remember growing up in San Jose and we would go cut down our own Christmas tree. It was so much fun. I hope the kids enjoy it as much as I do.

Ryan and Ashli
Jeremy was so excited to go and find mushrooms. Luckily Mother Earth did not disappoint.

We found our tree.


Ashli, Ryan and Kathi
The place we got our Christmas tree had a cool barn so I tried to get some pictures of my kids. This is the only semi decent one.






2 comments:

Janel said...

cute pictures! we miss you guys--wish we sould see you for Christmas.

KATE said...

What a fun thing to do! We cut down our trees when we lived in San Jose too. I haven't done that with the kids... I should!

I loved the picture! So cute!