Thursday, October 15, 2009

the wedding

Don't they make such a cute couple. Cait was such a beautiful bride. Brooke and I got to go in and help Caitlin get ready to come out of the temple and so many women stopped me and told me how amazing she looked. She was definitely a head turner. Caitlin is going to be so embarrased that I put that but she really looked amazing! Hey Jared, you weren't too shabby yourself! You guys really do make a cute couple.

Just coming out of the temple.Great Grandpa with Brooklyn, Jeremy and Avery

Ryan not wanting to cooperate. He did eventually but I loved this picture of him.
Two beauty queens
So in love, ahhhhh!
Just chillin'
Dylan and Brooklyn
Cait and Me
The family, we missed you Zach and Kelly!
all the sisters
all the grandkids
Jeremy was so excited to get this flower.


No comments: