Thursday, October 29, 2009

family pictures

One of our good friends, Brenley is a photographer. She and her family came up to visit and take pictures of our family. She did an amazing job. I thought I would share some of the pictures that were taken. I am having a really hard time deciding which pictures I want to have printed. So let me know your picks.


















Brenley's photography blog:www.photosbybrenley.blogspot.com
If you live near here you will definitely want to check her out!
Thanks again Brenley!


11 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

I love the second to last one...of the whole family. These are so cute.

Kelly said...

what great pics!

Alison Brown said...

I would have to agree with Dawn.

c.lee said...

soo cute! i love them all, sorry I'm no help.

crazymamma said...

ok seriously!! i miss you!! and i CANNOT GET OVER HOW FREAKIN CUTE THESE ARE!! seriously..they are sooo adorable! awww...where is this friend photographer of yours..i totally want to get our pics done....is she here in portland?? i miss you like crazy! we neeeeed to catch up!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying not to be jealous. My goal was just to get a snapshot of us this week to put on a costco christmas card and of course I got a massive cold sore!!! I love the second to last one too. You should get a huge one of that.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to choose anonymous. Getting a cold sore isn't that bad :)

Amy F. said...

You have a beautiful family. I love the colors and setting you chose!!

Weinberger Family said...

Shauna-
She is in Oregon. You should look at her blog.

Michelle

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Great photos guys!!! So what is the secret to getting everyone to smile and look at the camera at the same time? Want to share? We're having our family photos done this week and I am hoping my kids will at least look at the camera! At least you have tons to choose from! Awesome!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

And I choose second to the last one as well. Too cute!