Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Duder Bug!

Ryan aka: Duder Bug (long story)
My sweet little Ryan turned 1 today. I cannot believe it. He is getting so big and brings so much love into our home. He is changing every day. He has learned to wave good bye. Just this last week he really learned that when someone says "bye" you wave. It is really cute to watch him. He also took his first 3 steps in California on Tuesday the 11th. I was visiting Adrienne for her birthday and that is when Ryan showed Adrienne and I just how cool he was. He stood up took 3 steps and sat back down. He needed no help from anyone!



Anyway, we celebrated his first birthday today with some of our friends. We had a really fun time. Our neighbor Mike took all the pictures for us because I left my camera in Cali. So when I get the disc from him I will post pictures. He told me he took around 200 pictures. So I should have plenty to share. The picture at the top is from the 4th of July. We used this picture for his birthday invitation.

2 comments:

crazymamma said...

awwww....i CANNOT GET OVER HOW ADORABLE HE IS! I miss him. WE are soo bummed we could not be there....but i will hopefully see you soon! I miss you guys! i am glad he had a good birthday..and i really CANNOT believe he is one..CRAZY!

Janel said...

happy birthday ry!! can't wait to see you again!!