Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Slip n' Slide

This past weekend we had Heidi and Nicole stay with us. The kids had so much fun. It was go, go, go the whole time. We went and bought a slip n' slide and invited some of the neighbors over. It was so much fun to watch them. Even Little Ry got in on the action.

Brooklyn and Heidi
From the moment I got up on Saturday morning the kids were asking me to get out the slip n' slide. Once lunch was over we got it out. This time we did it in the backyard so just the four of them could play together since we don't get to do that so much anymore.
I think these pictures are so cute of the four of them.

We had so much fun with having them here. We ate ice cream both days, played on the slip n' slide, and they all four took a bath in my tub with their swimsuits on. We also went to Jeremy's t-ball game and the girls played at the park. We can't wait to have them here again.
Here is another story about my weekend. I had to give a talk on Sunday. Okay fine, I did it. But I got a call from Benson at 7:15 Sunday morning telling me he was stuck at work (church starts and 9:00) and didn't know when he would be home. Ahhhh.....So not only was I nervous about the talk but now I need to find a way to the church and who do I know well enough to call and ask for a ride! I did finally get a hold of someone to take us to church, but because I had to figure that all out I of course wasn't ready as early as I had wanted to be. Luckily we did make it to church on time and Benson did make it just before I had to talk. The Bishop thanked me for not cancelling on him. Had I known that was really and option I just might have. At least that is done for the next few years!







6 comments:

Jeppson's said...

Good to see your cute kids, but im not seeing a picture of your new hair:) It was so good to talk to you the other day thanks for calling. I hope we are able to see ou guy this summer. Enjoy your weather it's hot here:)

Carla said...

Great pics of the kids. Looks like they had a lot of fun--especially Jeremy being in charge of the hose. Your yard looks good also. Post some more pics of the house. Love you.

Julia Callahan said...

I love reading your blogs. You always seem to have one adventure after another. You have lots of energy (that I don't have) and lots of fun ideas of things to do for kids, not to mention patience! Keep it up.

caitjane said...

Brooklyn's swim suit is cute!! tell her to call me, i looovee her. :)

caitjane said...

you got a new haircut?? i wanna see! cute pics, looks like you're having too much fun in your new house!!

Shelly said...

Cute pictures Michelle! Thanks for taking such good care of my kids. They had such a good time:)