Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to Tualatin and saw some friends and went to the Williams' for dinner. It was so fun to see everyone again and just hang out for a relaxing evening. Since I didn't get pictures of my kids on Easter I thought I would get some on Mother's Day. My kids were wonderful and I love them so much. I am so grateful to have 3 beautiful healthy children. I posted this picture because I wanted to show how big my little Ry is getting. I can't believe he is almost 9 months old. Poor Brooklyn looks so uncomfortable trying to hold him.



6 comments:

Julia Callahan said...

Your kids are so cute. Jeremy is very G-Q. Brooklyn is gorgeous and Ryan is a darling boy (looks like his mom). I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day.

crazymamma said...

awww..it was sooo good seeing you yesterday..though i wish it could have been for longer...i went to go and find you once the whole handing primary over to the YW was over and i couldnt see you...sad...i got way bummed that i couldnt see u to say good bye...but forsure we need to get together...i miss you guys like crazy..i am glad u had a good mothers day!

Carla said...

Hi, your kids look so cute and I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. The hanging basket behind the kids is beautiful. Was that a Mother's Day present? Hope you're enjoying your new house. Love you.

Weinberger Family said...

Carla, the flowers are actually from my next door neighbor as a house warming gift. Yes, I have wonderful neighbors! We really lucked out.

Michelle

caitjane said...

very very cute kids. but on a side note, when you zoom in on the second picture...what's goin on inside the window? haha it looks like there's a man pressed up against it smashing the blinds..maybe its just me. cute house though.

Weinberger Family said...

I had noticed that Cait. It is just Benson's reflection, he was standing by me.