Thursday, April 02, 2009

update

We are finally in our house. We have been through many ups and downs with the house. After we were told that we had the house it went back and forth 2 or 3 more times. Just some really bizarre stuff. Anyway, we moved in last Tuesday and since then we have been busy unpacking and making the house ours. We have been painting, cleaning and doing yard work. We have also been making new friends. Our next door neighbors have been really friendly and they have kids our kids' ages. We have been over there for dinner and already had a playdate. We also went to someone's house from our ward. They have kids our kids' ages also but the best part is is that they have a little boy Jeremy's age!!! So Jeremy has already had fun playing with him and asks everyday to go over to their house and play.

Anyway, I have taken a few pictures but I don't know where my cord is to put them on the computer. So when I find that I will post some pictures.

Ryan has turned 7 months old and does whatever he can to keep up with Brooklyn and Jeremy. He loves when they include him in their activities. He thinks he is such a big boy. He laughs and talks and plays with them. He's learned to crawl up the stairs quite well and started learning how to go down today. He still loves to give kisses and he is a big talker. He says, "dadadada" alot. We know that he isn't associating that with Benson but it is still really cute and he loves his dad also. He loves when Benson gets home from work. He will stare at him until Benson picks him up and gives him loves. It's super cute.

I thought I would just post a quick update. I will post some pictures soon (hopefully).

5 comments:

Jeppson's said...

I cant wait for pictures!! Im so glad your in your new house. i sure It feels great to be there. Im glad there is kids around that makes it nice for you and the kids. Cant wait to see all the before and after pictures. Dont forget to take before pictures ok. Miss you guys:)

Cody and Nicole said...

Congratulations on finally moving in! We have recently placed an offer on a short sale home also and the waiting is excruciating. So I kind of know how you feel. I'm just glad everything worked out for you guys and that you're already making friends.

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Finally! We put an offer on a house recently, but (scary), I haven't even seen it yet! agh!

The Mitchell Trio said...

So glad you are there and glad you are meeting some people there! Hope all calms down and you can get settled in! Take care!
~Amy

Carla said...

I'm so glad you're finally in your first house!!! I seriously thought someone had a plot to keep you out, but you persevered--hooray!! Can't wait to see pictures, definitely would like to see befores and afters. Sounds like you moved into a great neighborhood, at least for the kids. I hope you and Benson can make some great friends also. Love you so much and I'm so happy for you!!