Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ryan is 6 months old

I cannot believe Ryan turned 6 months old. He is getting so big. It is exciting to see him grow but at the same time it is all happening too fast. He is already crawling. I have a video to post of that but need to figure out how to do it. But his crawling gets better and better each day. He is also starting to really care about who the people are around him. At work today he was swinging in the swing just fine until I walked in. He cried and cried but I was busy and as soon as I walked out of the room he stopped. Then I came back in and he started up again. He will also cry at random strangers, not all of them but some. He loves the kids but sometimes prefers for me to hold him. Ryan also loves to kiss. At Shelly's house the other day he crawled over to a doll and started sucking on her all over her face. He was even grabbing her hair to get a better hold of her. Which is exactly what he does to me. We were laughing so hard. He is so cute!

I had such a busy day. I will have to take some pictures tomorrow and post a few.

1 comment:

Julia Callahan said...

You have such a cute family! It is no surprise to me that you two create such beautiful kids! Good for you. I've read your entire blog from 2006 to now. It was fun to read. My husband got a kick out of your kids' funny sayings, especially "do germs pee". ha ha ha ha ha You look like great parents. I am so happy for you. Here's our blog if you're ever interested. It's been over 10 years since we've seen each other. I was happy to see you & Benson did get together. Great memories working at Cutler's, for me anyway, for you--I know I was a total dork (and probably still am) but I am not the same person. :0) Thank goodness!!

http://thecallahanfam.blogspot.com/