Wednesday, February 25, 2009

new pictures

I realize I have not posted much lately. But we really haven't done anything worth posting about. Laura came to town a couple weeks ago but she won't let me take her picture and we didn't really do any touristee things. She is also back now to help with moving and all that entails.

I took some pictures of Jeremy and Ryan today and I thought I would post one. It is so hard to get a picture of Ryan because he is always on the move. So everything comes out blurry. In this picture Jeremy is literally holding him down. Luckily he stops crying when he sees the lights on the camera. Maybe with Laura's help I can get one of him smiling soon. I love when babies smile with no teeth. It is so cute. Here are some pictures from Benson's birthday. We celebrated his birthday with some of our friends. We also went bowling and out to dinner with some friends. We had lots of fun.

I love this picture because of Ryan trying to grab the cake. Then in the picture above he tries to look innocent.




2 comments:

KATE said...

cute pictures!

amanda said...

hello twins! Jeremy and Ryan look exactly alike! Darling boys. How's the new house coming along?