Saturday, January 10, 2009

Twenty nine reasons

So Benson was looking at Brenley and Bryce's blog today and felt bad after. Brenley posted 30 reasons why she loves her husband for his birthday. Benson thought I wouldn't be able to come up with that many reasons why I love him. Which is very untrue. (He acts so tough but he is a true softy!) So anyway, here are 29 reasons why I love him. He gets his 30th reason on his 30th birthday.

1. he makes me laugh
2. he is a very hard worker
3. he is very organized
4. he helps me a ton around the house
5. he loves me unconditionally
6. he is patient with me
7. he loves his kids and is a wonderful dad
8. he is very smart
9. he knows me inside and out
10. he knows how to get me out of a bad mood
11. he is a wonderful teacher
12. he is tough
13. he is a softy
14. he listens to me
15. he is very passionate
16. he is very protective of me and the kids
17. he is goofy
18. he is handsome
19. he surprises me with little gifts
20. he supports me
21. he encourages me
22. he is thoughtful
23. he takes good care of me
24. he has seen me at my worst and still loves me
25. I can tell him anything
26. he does what I ask even if he really doesn't want to
27. he is selfless
28. he understand me
29. he smells good (I hope that doesn't sound weird)

Bens, I know you are going to kill me for posting this. But I want you to know there are many reasons why I love you!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Michelle, you forgot about the triple-kiss thing he does!! I've always thought that was so cute. (I know I shouldn't look but I can't help it 'cause it's sooooooo cute.)

crazymamma said...

oh that is soo soo cute! way to go michelle..that was soo sweet!

Brenley said...

Benson...oh ye of little faith. I know your cute wife loves everything about you! Michelle, I am really hoping to make a day trip up there soon, maybe in the next week or two. I will call you to see if I can stop by. I can't believe that we moved back to Oregon six months ago and we still havent gotten together, crazy!