Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ryan's newest tricks

Just in the last few days Ryan has discovered his toes. I love when he sucks on them. Here are a couple of pictures of him doing just that. Gotta love the taste of that big toe!

Ryan also loves to get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. I can't believe he is old enough to do all of these things. He will be crawling so quick. I really better start baby proofing the house.
Ryan is so social and so loveable. Some of the people I work with get so excited when I come in with him because they just love him. When Brooklyn and Jeremy were babies they were so shy and would cry when someone would talk to them. Not Ryan, he loves the attention.



3 comments:

crazymamma said...

oh lil ryan! you are growing up way way to fast! i cant believe he is doing this already! I swear i wish we could freeze time! he is soo adorable though! and i love the toe eating picture..hahaha he has the whole thing in there! hahaha who needs a binki when you have a toe! hahaha

Brad and Jenn said...

He's grown so much! What a cutie!

Janel said...

oh yum--baby toes!!