Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Memorable Christmas

This was definitely a memorable Christmas. Here is a list of a few things that happened:
-lots and lots of snow in Oregon
-cancelled flights
-spent Christmas day flying
-celebrated Christmas with my family 2 days late
-Caitlin got the flu
-my mom got the flu
These are a few of the things that made Christmas one to never forget. Here are a few pictures of some of our adventures.


The kids had a sleep over "Christmas night." The blankets and pillowcases they are using my mom made them as gifts. Jeremy requested a Christmas pillowcase.
Cait and Ry on Christmas morn.
Jer and Dad
My parents got Benson a hard hat so he would be prepared for his next crash.
Brooklyn and Avery, what cuties!
The whole Christmas gang.
We also went to Temple Square. I hadn't been in a few years so it was fun to go again. The kids really enjoyed it. We went back a couple of days later and my parents took the kids through the visitor's center. They really enjoyed it. We went back at Jeremy's request. We also went and saw the capitol. I may post pics of that at a later time.

Mommy, Brooklyn, and Jer
Ryan also enjoyed looking at all of the lights.
Take #750. We tried really hard to get a decent picture of all of us. This is one of the best that we got. Try pleasing 4 women. It is next to impossible. But here are me and my sisters. We had a lot of fun together. We missed you Brooke!
Carla took Brooklyn to Dancing with the Stars. She had such a fun time with Carla. I am sure it is an experience she will talk about for a very long time.
I loved this picture of the 2 of them.
Sweet little Ryan. He is getting to be such a big boy. I had to post this because he looks so big. I couldn't believe it.
We spent many hours and very late nights playing games. Rummikub was at the top of the list.
Us girls also played Survivor one night. We laughed so hard and had such a good time. We never came up with a winner. Laura wouldn't pick. It was between me and Cait.
Thank you everyone for everything. We had such a fun time. We stayed up way too late and ate way too much food. But it was all worth it.
Apparently Benson never got pictures at his mom's house. I will have to get copies from some of you!
















5 comments:

Janel said...

miss you guys!! it was fun spending christmas with you.

amanda said...

We just missed you! We were in Utah from the 29th-Jan 4th. We went to Temple Square too. Do you have any plans to visit New York soon? We could meet you there!

Ryan said...

I love your shirt in the family picture! Glad you guys finally made it and had a good time!

Carla said...

I'm so glad you were all able to make it for Christmas--it was such a great time and worth the wait. Love all the pics. And I'm so glad I took Brooklyn to DWTS--it was a lot of fun and will be a fun memory for me. Love you guys!!

caitjane said...

it was so fun having you here! i miss you guys! Love you!