Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had another fun Thanksgiving with Kathi, Zach, and Ashli. They didn't get here until 5:00 on Thanksgiving so Benson, the kids, and I went to the park earlier in the day and we also had a Guitar Hero competition. (Which we never finished. So I can't report the winner.) We had a lot of fun with them. It has been really fun to have them come here for Thanksgiving these past 2 years. Jeremy made this at school and I thought it was so cute.

Jeremy had a fun time going around taking random pictures. Here are a few. A lot of them didn't turn out.



I took this one.
Jeremy was very interested in the leg that Benson had been eating. He thought it was pretty funny.








3 comments:

Janel said...

glad you got to be with some family for thanksgiving! miss you--can't wait for christmas!!

caitjane said...

that turkey leg disturbs me. tell benson he's not welcome here anymore.

KATE said...

How fun! I love Thanksgiving! It's a favorite of mine!!