Monday, December 15, 2008

little Ry guy

My little Ryan turned 4 months old yesterday. Time is just slipping away from me. Ryan makes my life a lot more hectic and I get a lot less done but I can't imagine not having him in my life. He is so sweet and I love to just watch him. He is such a smiley happy guy. One of my favorite things is when I am getting him dressed he giggles at me. I think it must tickle him to have clothes rub up against his body. He is also a big talker. Benson was taking me to work the other day and Ryan talked the whole way there. He loves to talk. At his doctor's appointment the other day he had to get his shots. Well of course it made him cry. So I pick him up and he looks over my shoulder at the nurse and starts like yelling at her. She felt horrible because she could tell he was yelling at her.

What a blessing Ryan has been in our family. The kids are so good with him and have taught them so much about love and patience.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, michelle, for this wonderful blog. i love the pictures of your family. you are all such a big part of my heart so thank you for helping me to feel so close to you with your wonderful pictures and words. as the song says "i saw god today". that is what i see when i see your beautiful children. i love you all. grandma jean

KATE said...

I love that picture of you two! So sweet! He is so cute!!

I went to dinner tonight with Janel, Laura, and your Mom! I was missin you! I hope we can do it again next week when you're here! I know it will be crazy busy for you, but I would love to try!!

Brenley said...

He does look like such a sweet baby!

caitjane said...

hahaha those stories about Jeremy crack me up! Where does he come up with that stuff??