Saturday, December 06, 2008

is this for real...

We put in an offer on the yellow house posted down below. It is a short sale so it will take awhile to find out if the bank will accept our offer or not. All I know is that I never thought we would ever put an offer on a house. We are soooooo excited and just hope and pray that we get it!

The house is in Battle Ground, Washington. Which is just funny to me that we will be moving to another state. This will be the 4th state we will have lived in. And I have never gotten an Oregon license because I don't want to take the written test and pay $50. Yes my husband lectures me every chance he gets telling me that I am breaking the law. The good thing is is that in Washington I won't have to take the written test. See, procrastinating isn't always a bad thing!

6 comments:

talonandanna said...

yay for washington! :) if you like oregon, you will like it there too. :)

The Mitchell Trio said...

That is so exciting! That looks like the homes in our old neighborhood! We lived on SW 11th Ave...is it close? Good luck!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Good luck- I really hope you get the house. I am jealous you are moving to WA. Sigh. . . it is such a great state!

Brenley said...

Holy Cow, honestly I am jealous! But in a nice way, I am so excited for you!

And I would SO LOVE to take your family pictures. Let me know when is good for you. I don't mind coming up during the week. I can leave McCoy with my Mom or SIL.

Russells said...

Congratulations guys! The house we purchased was a short sale, so it can really happen! I hope it all works out well for you and quickly!

KATE said...

I am so excited for you! That house is so cute!! I can't wait to hear how it turns out! congrats!