Monday, November 10, 2008

new news

It is been crazy around here. Starting with Jeremy who started throwing up the night of Halloween. I was hoping he had just eaten too much candy but that ended up not being the case. He was up about every 45 minutes throughout the night. It ended up passing through the rest of us. Luckily it affected Ryan the least.

I also started a new job. I am working at ClubSport in Kids World. The greatest part is that I get to take the kids with me. So they get to go play and hang out while I work. Some of the time I am actually taking care of them. I love when I work in the infant room and get to be with Ryan. The other really nice thing is that I get a free membership and the kids do also. ClubSport is awesome. It is so much more then just a gym. They have basketball courts, swimming pools, rock climbing, racquetball, and a restaurant. They also have tons of programs for kids. So I am excited to take advantage. I had to miss 3 days of work plus a mandatory meeting because of us all being sick. I didn't even get through training before I had to call in sick. Luckily everyone else there has kids and they were super understanding. So anyway, it is the perfect part time job for me.

We are also excited that we get to go to Utah for Christmas this year. Not only that but we are flying there. I am so happy we get to fly. The kids and I are going for 2 weeks and Benson will be there for 4 days.

So that is all the news I can think of. Can't wait to see some of you at Christmas time.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

It really sounds like a perfect set up. I'm SO tempted . . .

Carla said...

Glad you're all feeling better and that you have a job you like. It sounds like a perfect set-up for a mom.

Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Tell Ryan to stop growing until you get here!!!

Brenley said...

What a fun job! And how exciting to get to go home for Christmas! I got Ryan's baby announcement in the mail this week. He is just adorable, and I love his little puckered lips in the pictures. I am going to have to come up one of these days to see you and to especially get to hold Ryan.

KATE said...

So sorry to hear about the pukes going thru your house! I hate that! Brooke actually started throwing up on Halloween too. The pits!
Great Job! I'm so excited for you that is perfect!
Okay I'm selfish and all, but I'm hoping I can hook up with you and Janel when you're here for Christmas! yay!

Ben said...

Oh sure, wait until we're out of the country before you visit Utah...Just kidding. We'll be sorry to miss you - have a great time! And congrats, Michelle, on the fab new job - sounds like a very nice fit!

caitjane said...

woo hoo! I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Glad you're all feeling better. I Love You!

Shannon W. said...

Michelle, we'll be in Utah for Christmas too! We have year round school track break so the kids and I will be there 3 weeks and Matt will come for 4 days. Hope to see you while we're there.

Sorry to hear about the sickness. It went through all of us a couple weeks ago too.

See ya soon!

caitjane said...

....this is definately old news now. we'd appreciate a new post.