Wednesday, November 26, 2008

house hunting

The house hunting has begun. Today we went and saw lots of houses. Jeremy and Ryan were real troopers. It was really fun but also a lot to take in and a lot of stress. But I still think it is fun. I was shocked at how some people live. Some houses were so messy but even more then that they were down right filthy. I seriously don't understand how people live like that. There were a few houses that Benson told Jeremy not to touch anything. It was bad. But we did find some nice houses also. This house is definitely one of my favorites if not my favorite. It is really cute. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. We will see what else we find next week!

6 comments:

caitjane said...

It is PERFECT!!! Seriously so adorable its a dream house I love it!!

Ryan said...

Very cute house!

crazymamma said...

seriously i love this house! I checked it out on rmls and i love love love it....yeah!!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Darling house- I thought house hunting would be fun, but it turned out to be more stressful than anything. Hope it goes well for you guys! Hey, we need your address!

Carla said...

I'm so excited that you might get a house. Yea!!! Yes, it's stressful, but mostly fun, especially if you find one you just love and get it. Good luck. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you!!

KATE said...

How FUN!!! One of my very favorite things in this world is to house hunt, or just look at real estate, etc. Love it! I hope you're having more fun looking, than stress! Good Luck!!