Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 things tag

Janel tagged me and so I thought I should deliver. I am in a bad mood so hopefully thinking about some of my favorite things will put me in a good one.

8 favorite tv shows.....
(unlike Janel this is very easy for me)
-Survivor
-The Amazing Race
-The Biggest Loser
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Office
-The Hills
-House Hunters
-Lipstick Jungle
There are a few more but I will stop there.

8 favorite restaurants
-Chili's
-Cheesecake Factory
-Sweet Tomatoes
-the Mexican restaurant by our apartment I can't remember the name
-The Cafe in The Golden Nugget in Las Vegas
-any steak place
-Cafe Rio
-Mimi's Cafe

8 things that happened yesterday
-went to church
-went to work
-looked at houses on the internet
-jump roped
-made dinner
-ate 5 servings of veggies and 4 servings of fruits (part of my challange)
-watched The Amazing Race
-talked to Cait (I think that was yesterday)

8 things on my wish list
-a house
-lose weight
-a house
-go on a trip with my husband
-a house
-go on a family trip to Disneyland
-a Wal-Mart on every corner (that's for you Janel)
-a house (I don't need 4 houses I just really really really want 1!)

8 people I tag
-Cait
-Ashli
-Kate
-Rebecca
-Brenley
-Shelly
hmmm...apparently I also need more friends, or friends with blogs!

5 comments:

Brenley said...

I hope that this put you in a good mood too. It put me in one, maybe even enough to comply to the tag...will see. Having a house would be wonderful, that is on my list of wishes too. And we just went to CHili's last night, I was cravin fajitis!

talonandanna said...

better mood? :) i'm your friend, does that lift your spirits. LOL. your little ryan is so precious.

KATE said...

Loved your answers! I so remember the wanting a house stage. You'll get there sweetie, faster than you think!
I'm the same as you, it was easy for me to think of tv shows! I love house hunters too! How funny, I thought I was the only nerd out there who loves that show! I DVR it! ha ha!
Great Tag, hope you're in a better mood too!! :)

Weinberger Family said...

I am in a better mood tonight and Anna thanks for being my friend!

Michelle

Janel said...

love you missy!! can't wait to see you at Christmas!!