Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ryan is 2 months old

I cannot believe my little baby is 2 months old already. As fun as it is to see him smiling and cooing at me, I am not ready for him to get older. He is such a sweetie and puts up with so much. He has brought so much love to our family. Brooklyn and Jeremy could not love this baby more. The other day on the way to Brooklyn's soccer game we saw a guy out walking his dog. Jeremy says to me, "I am glad we got a baby instead of a dog." Apparently he thought it was one or the other. I don't know. I am just so happy that he loves his brother so much. Call me cheesy but they have matching outfits and they look so cute.
Jeremy actually took this picture. He wanted to take a picture of the two of them together all by himself. I love it!
Ryan sleeps from about 9:00 at night to 4:00 in the morning. He then eats and I lay him right back down. Well maybe not right back down, I have to play with him for a minute. He is always so happy at 4:00 in the morning. Maybe because he doesn't have his brother and sister trying to be all over him. So we play for a minute and then I lay him down and he goes back to sleep on his own. Ryan also started rolling over when he was 8 days old. That is his biggest accomplishment so far in his 2 months of life. He also smiles a lot and tries to talk. I just love it! Well that is an update on Ryan in a nutshell.

3 comments:

caitjane said...

I can't believe it has been two months. He looks so cute in the pictures I can't wait to see you guys again! I'm pretty glad you got ryan over a puppy too.

Brad and Jenn said...

I love those pictures! I dress my kids the same too, if it makes you feel any better. I think it's cute!

Carla said...

You always have such great pictures of the kids, I just love looking at them. I can't wait to see you all at Christmas (??--I heard you were coming). And I'm glad you get to be a stay-at-home mom so that you have fun playing with Ryan at 4am. Love you!!