Wednesday, October 22, 2008

loving walks

Ryan has gotten to the age where walks are enjoyable. He loves going. He sits so quiet and takes it all in. Today Benson, Ryan and I went on a 4 mile walk. He didn't make a peep. I kept checking on him to make sure he was fine and he was. He slept for a couple of minutes but for the most part he was just enjoying the view.

Here are a couple of pics from before our walk today. I absolutely love how much Ryan's eyes just pop when he wears blue. I didn't make any changes to these pics. I hope the weather keeps up so we can continue going for walks.


5 comments:

Brenley said...

Oh my gosh, he so adorable. I love the blue eyes too! I can't wait to get my hands on him!

:] said...

Ryan is so cute! His eyes are beautiful!

KATE said...

How fun! He is so adorable!

Carla said...

You make the cutest kids--are you sure you don't want more??!!

talonandanna said...

what an adorable little face. he's going to be a curious one! :) i can tell by the look in his eye!