Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What we've been up to...

If you haven't figured it out my parents are in town. We are having a lot of fun with them. Here are some pictures of things we have been up to.

We went to the World Forestry Museum and rode the rapids! Even Ryan got in on the action. Jeremy took us on a wild safari ride.
Grandpa has taken the kids swimming a couple of times. Unfortunately our pool is closed so they went swimming at my parents' hotel.
And today we went down to the waterfront in Portland. We got to see the bridge get raised.
Grandpa and Jer walking on the pier.
We went to the fountains in the Pearl District. I needed to feed Ryan and we happened to be right by these and we thought it would be a perfect place to stop. Jeremy had fun playing in the water.
Brooklyn has been in school so she has missed out on a few things. But she hasn't missed anything quite as much as she has missed Ryan while she is at school.


4 comments:

KATE said...

Oh I was just loving all of your cute pictures of all the fun stuff you're up to with your parents! but, I have to say nothing even compares to that last one, of the sweet big sis snuggling Ryan! Oh my word, so stinkin precious!

Janel said...

Classic pictures of Dad--love his expressions...on a serious note--Brooklyn looks so sweet holding Ryan.

crazymamma said...

oh michelle..i love these pics! Man i have missed you guys! It looks like you have had a blast with your parents! that is soo awesome! I seriously the pic of brooklyn...that is sooo cute!I love it! tell the kids hi! I cant believe how big little ryan is getting!

caitjane said...

i had quite the crack up about those pictures too janel. I miss you guys!!! I love my nerdy family. haha. oh i just want to squeeeeeeze ryan.