Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Janel and Avery came to visit!

Janel and Avery came to visit for a few days. It was so much fun to have them here. They were even here for Brooklyn's birthday. We did lots of fun things. We...
read stories,
opened birthday presents, went to Sweet Tomatoes for Brooklyn's birthday,
hung around the house,
took silly pictures,
and of course went to Multnomah Falls.
We also went to Brooklyn's soccer game, rode bikes, played at the park, went shopping, and of course made cookies! Thanks guys for coming, it was so much fun having you here. The time went by too fast.

3 comments:

KATE said...

How fun! I'm so glad you've gotten to have so much family come and play with new Baby Ryan! I love that!!
~my mouth is watering for those cookies...

caitjane said...

what cute pictures! I miss you guys!!

Carla said...

I just wanna be right there in the middle of all of the pictures with those cute kids. Glad you and Janel had a great time.