Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day of Pre-School

Jeremy had his first day of pre-school on Monday. He was soooo excited to go. Of course when we got there he was a little shy but he did warn me that he may be a wittle bit shy. When we picked him up he could not have been more proud of what a big boy he was for going to school. He had so much fun painting, playing with play doh, and playing on the playground. He couldn't wait till his next day of school.

Our conversation after school:
Laura: Did you make new friends?
Jer: No
Me: Yes you did. All of the kids in your class are your new friends.
Jer: All those kids are my new friends!
Me: Yes
Jer: Wow, I have a lot of new friends!!

3 comments:

caitjane said...

oh my gosh he cracks me up!! He is so cute I need him, I need to hug him and love him! Send him to me for my birthday..please.

Carla said...

Wow, what a big boy!! He's grown up so much in the last year. How proud you must be of what a special boy he is. And being funny is the icing on the cake!!

KATE said...

awww... what a little cutie!