Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brooklyn turns 7

When did this sweet baby... turn into this sweet girl.
I don't know where the time has gone. I cannot believe I have a 7 year old. I am not old enough! I just don't know where the time has gone. I look at Ryan now and just want to cry at how much he has changed in the month that he has been here.
Anyway, I am so glad Brooklyn is part of our family. She is so sweet and so loving. She is also so willing to help out. She is a wonderful big sister. A lot of my friends say they need a "Brooklyn" around their house and wish they could take her home. She really is a wonderful child and we love her.
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
We love you!

5 comments:

Brad and Jenn said...

We can't believe Brooklyn is 7 either! What a sweet baby picture! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

crazymamma said...

Brooklyn!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow! I cant believe you are 7 too! i hope that you had a good day and we cant wait to see you again!

Jeppsons said...

Looking at the pictures makes this Grandpa so happy I "tear up"!

KATE said...

Awww... she's so adorable!

caitjane said...

Oh she is such a cutie! I remember the day we took that little baby picture of her. I really can't believe it was that long ago. Give Brooklyn a big hug for me!