Wednesday, August 13, 2008

still waiting

So basically the doctor is stalling me because she doesn't want to induce me. Blah Blah Blah! She is now trying to get the medical records from Jeremy's birth to see what they said about my delivery with him. I am supposed to hear something this morning as to when she will induce me. But like I said she is really trying to stall this whole thing!

4 comments:

Brenley said...

We are going to be in Portland Friday. If you have already had the baby by then we would love to come see you at the hospital. What hospital are you delivering at, Tualatin?

KATE said...

I so hate when they do that! Nothing is worse than the WAITING! I'm sorry sweetie, hang in there!!

Jeppsons said...

JUST LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, MAYBE YOU CAN BE IN LABOR ON LABOR DAY!

amanda said...

Maybe he's a mama's boy? Sam didn't want to come out either :)