Saturday, August 23, 2008

St. Patrick's Cathedral of Oregon

Benson used to joke about going to St. Patrick's Cathedral everytime we had a visitor. Well now Multnomah Falls has become the place we go everytime we have a visitor. But how can you resist. It is relatively close to our home and it is so beautiful. And we finally got a picture of the 5 of us. It is our first one. Aunt Cait took the kids up to the bridge. I'll just say I was a little nervous watching them look over the edge. If you have been there you will know what I mean. For those of you that have not, there are huge holes that a child could easily fall through. I was glad when they came back.

The kids are loving having Aunt Cait here. Jeremy yelled out his bedroom window last night to tell the neighbor that his best friend was here and was going to read him a bedtime story. Brooklyn quickly corrected him stating it was their aunt. I can't count the number of times Jer has kissed Caitlin and told her that he loves her.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

You guys make a cute family! You're looking great, Michelle!

Janel said...

Can we go there when I'm in town? It's gorgeous!

Jeppson's said...

Looks like fun. Dont you love visitors?

KATE said...

I love your cute family picture! You look great!!

We have been there! In fact I bought a huge picture of the falls it used to be up in our office! We love it there!! How fun!!