Friday, August 22, 2008

so kissable

Ryan is a week old today. Actually by the time I finish posting this he will almost be 8 days old! He is so sweet and such a good baby. We love him so much. The kids can't get enough of him and neither can Benson or I. Here are some pictures Cait and I took of him tonight. I just wish I knew how to play with photoshop better.

So today Benson layed Ryan on his tummy and within a couple of minutes he had rolled himself over. It was so crazy, Benson and I looked at each other wide eyed. I don't know if it was just a fluke or what but he tucked his arm under and kept pushing off with his feet and the next thing we knew he had turned. This kid is so tough. His last ultrasound (which was last Monday) the nurse said he had a lot of muscle on him. Apparently that is very true. We were going to try again but he really wanted to eat.

4 comments:

crazymamma said...

oh michelle i love love love these pictures!! he is sooooo cute! And i cant believe that he turned...dang that kid is one tough cookie!! give that baby a huge hug for me and we cant wait to hang out again!

Jeppson's said...

Soooo cute!! Love the pictures:) Good job mom and dad on such a cute baby:)

KATE said...

He is so so cute! I LOVE those pictures! Good Job, I think they are totally frame-able!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful pictures on the blog that brings you so close to me. love grandma jean