Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oaks Amusement Park

The union Benson belongs to has a yearly picnic at Oaks Park. So we get to ride the rides for free, have a catered dinner and eat some ice cream. We can't complain. Brooklyn also won a pair of roller blades at the raffle. Unfortunately for her the roller blades fit Jeremy and not her. Anyway, here are a few pics from our day at Oaks Park. Might I quickly add the weather was perfect! Ahhh....doesn't Benson look so cute sitting on the train. I was gonna go on the train but was afraid if I got in I would never be able to get up.





2 comments:

KATE said...

How fun!! I love the picture of the Dad with his cute kids, walking away. Those are always my favorite pics!
You guys always do such fun things!!

caitjane said...

looks fun! That first rollercoaster picture really brought me back to that one of you and laura on puff the magic dragon at lagoon. hahah do you remember that one?