Saturday, August 30, 2008

Benson is such a jerk!!!!

Okay, here it is...you probably all knew this was going to happen sooner or later, but Benson and I have decided to seperate for a little bit. It seems as if the stress of the newborn has made things so that we cannot handle them. I guess we really only had a 50% chance of this working anyway.

Just kidding, this is actually Benson writing. I think Michelle will make me change this but oh well. I have been talking with Michelle and I have decided to write a blog about my experiences as a police officer. I am going to make the police blog private, because I don't want to have all the world reading the things I will be posting, not that there will be personal information or anything like that. So, if any of you are interested in reading the blog, leave your email in the comments, and I will send out an invite. If I don't get any email addresses, well then I guess it confirms the fact that I don't have any friends, poor me!!!!

And just in case you missed it, Michelle and I are really not seperating. It was just a gag to get you to read on.

18 comments:

Rebecca said...

THAT--was a cruel joke!! I just had finished reading another friends blog about her tragic divorce and now this! Ah! It was almost too much!

I'm glad it's not true!

Shauna said...

hahahaha that was halirous! does that make me have a bad person! hahaha i seriously that that was soo clever to get people to read! but defiantly sign me up! i cant wait!

Shauna said...

i meant does that make me a bad person not have a bad person..i sweat i cant type anymore!! oh man i just reread this and the errors keep popping up right and left! oh well i hope you get the point!

Brenley said...

We can't wait to read the adventures of Office Benson! And I didn't believe the joke when I read it, I knew it had to be a joke!

Ryan said...

i want to read! shylycentralrain@gmail.com

add paul to the list, too.
paul.stahle@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Include me please, stellainaruba@yahoo.com and mom at grandmajeanw@comcast.net.

Love and miss you all,
Kerri

Ashli said...

my e-mail is dancediva5000@msn.com! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

z_allred@yahoo.com
sounds cool

Zach

Janel said...

Hi Bens--you're never getting rid of ANY of us!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! put us on your list: azure1973@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Bens...

Please include me.

allredz@msn.com

Love you,

Kathi

Brad and Jenn said...

Brad says yes please...now!!

auernig@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Apparently everyone we know has a blog except us. But add us to the list about the cop stuff: katiebug229@yahoo.com. Thanks!

The Bradfields

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Include me please. I would love to read about your crazy antics.
Kenny

osulindleys@yahoo.com

Carrie said...

Hi Benson!! I want to read your blog too! I just may be inspired to start one about the exciting life of a systems analyst!!! Wooo-Whoo!!! ;-)

L,
Carrie & Bill

Anonymous said...

I was shocked! I thought what could
of happened. Anyway horrible joke.
I would love to hear about all
your great adventures, since I don't really about any from my
hubby. Email lvhartrick@hotmail.com
Take Care and be safe always
Nyc Friends Miss you guys

cstaats said...

I knew the divorce stuff was a joke, but the jerk stuff sounded just like Michelle (haha). I can see her saying it with a great big smile on her face, then she'd laugh and snort!! I would love, love, love to read about your job. I always have questions for you, but don't want to take up your precious family time, so this will be great. Thanks.

KATE said...

That was too funny! I like you already Benson!!
I'm a little late, but hoping I could also joing the police blog party!

katealger125@earthlink.net

Accounting Handbook said...

I am a bit slow in reading this, but I want in, my address is m.scott.russell@gmail.com