Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oregon Coast Aquarium

Because it was so windy at the beach we went to the aquarium with David and Sarah. The weather was perfect there. When we first got there we were looking at different sea creatures bones and feeling their fur. Jeremy was not real interested in that. He wanted to see the stuff that was alive. Sarah, Brooklyn, and David looking at the fish in the tubes that we walked through. That was pretty cool.
I love this picture because everyone is looking in a different spot. Just shows you how much there was to see in these tanks!
I told Benson we had to get a picture inside on this sharks mouth because it is almost as big as his!
Jeremy loved the touch tanks!
Just some cool fish.
Brooklyn and Jeremy with Uncle David. The kids had such a blast with David and Sarah.
More touch tanks, there were sting rays and sharks in this one. Touching the sting rays was really cool! Not at all what I expected them to feel like. As you can tell Jeremy was totally into it, Brooklyn just watched from the side. I think she thought about it a couple of times but could never bring herself to actually touch them.
We also got to see the seals and sea lions get fed. That is always a fun experience. Thanks David and Sarah for inviting us to visit you at the coast and interupt your peaceful vacation! It was fun seeing you.


8 comments:

Nobles Family said...

Fun! I didn't know you had visitors! Looks like you had a good time. Miss ya

Jeppson's said...

You guys have more fun stuff to do than anyone I know:) I love that there is so much to do there in Oregon. We need more cute prego pictures....

amanda said...

The aquarium is always a must see when we visit my family in Ca. It's fun for everyone especially our ocean obsessed Samuel.

Brad & Jenn said...

What a fun aquarium! Great pictures!

ashli said...

Mom and I realized in the tube picture, that there is a person in the tank right in between Jeremy and Benson. We were just looking and realized that there were legs in the tank, haha! OH and I can't believe David let you take pictures of him! Wow.. ! Love and miss you guys- Ash

ashli said...

So as I was just looking at the tube picture again.. I realized the legs are just a reflection..! Wow, i feel dumb!! :)

Weinberger Family said...

Ashli-

That is so funny that you thought that was someone in the water. I was confused a little when I read what you wrote and thought to myself, doesn't she realize that is a reflection. Ha Ha too funny!

ashli said...

yeah... that's what being blonde does to ya..!